Analysis has very long instructed us that reputation drives profits, but did you know that revenue management can also push track record?
On the a single hand, visitors are looking at modern evaluations to gage a hotel’s recent providing and whether they must make a reserving. On the other hand, prices affect the guest’s anticipations, and motels will need to be ready to provide or put up-keep critiques will not search fantastic.
In our following webinar hosted along with Thoughts, we investigate the romance in between standing administration and revenue management and how motels can synchronize info, metrics, and processes to travel increased guest pleasure and profitability.
Be a part of a Panel of Gurus on Name & Revenue
Daniel Craig, founder of ReKnown, will be our host and give us an overview of the most up-to-date review and income functionality details.
Kris Leszczynski, Group Basic Manager, Assistance Functions at Edwardian Group, will join the panel to share his insights on how to combine profits and status facts to travel larger profitability.
From Concepts, Digna Koler Martinez, Director Sector Consulting, will be part of to explain how to synchronize reputation and earnings knowledge, metrics, and processes to push better guest gratification and profitability.
Eventually, we will also be hearing from Danica Smith, Director of Products Engagement at ReviewPro on how motels can use guest intelligence details to enhance pricing, positioning, and revenue initiatives.
- Highlights from the most current review and revenue performance facts
- Transferring toward a more granular, dynamic, and holistic profits administration
- Working with visitor intelligence information to improve pricing, positioning, and profits initiatives
- How to be certain income initiatives assistance operational excellence
- The function of technological innovation in integrating reputation and profits info and procedures
Conserve the date!
Mark your calendars for Earnings & Name: Placing a Cost on Visitor Satisfaction
April 26th, 2022, 17.00 CEST (10.00 CT).
Preserve your seat now: