Top Ayrshire firms are in the running to be crowned the cream of the crop at prestigious industry awards.
Sixteen boozers, eateries and venues across the region are finalists in this year’s Scottish Entertainment & Hospitality Awards.
The Park Hotel in Kilmarnock is in the running for best wedding venue, best hospitality employer and best family restaurant.
Also up for three gongs is The Smoking Goat in Ayr, who are finalists in best burger, best independent bar and best pub.
A post on their Facebook page said: “There are over almost 5000 businesses competing annually for the Scottish entertainment awards.
“To be a part of this and recognised is an incredible achievement and thank you all very much for your votes and support we couldn’t have done it without you.
“A very special thanks goes out to our staff who have delivered the very best of service for you guys and continue to do so.
“They take pride in everything they do and that is a rare find.”
The Ayrshire Live app is available to download now.
Get all the local news in your area – plus features, football news and the latest on the coronavirus crisis – at your fingertips 24/7.
The free download features the latest breaking news and exclusive stories while you can customise your page with the sections that matter to you.
Ayrshire Live have compiled a list of which of your favourite boozers, eateries and venues are in the running for awards:
• Best Family Restaurant ; Lido Prestwick; 30 Main, Kilmarnock; The Park Hotel, Kilmarnock
• Best Burger – Smoking Goat, Ayr; Nanny Marys, Ayr; Meat in the Middle, Kilmarock
• Best Pub – Smoking Goat, Ayr
• Best Takeaway – Nanny Marys, Ayr; Anaya’s Indian Restaurant, Kilbirnie
• Best Indian Restaurant – 3 Idiots, Ayr; Anaya’s Indian Restaurant, Kilbirnie
• Best Newcomer – The Drunken Coo, Ayr; The Urbanist, Kilmarnock
• Best Speciality Spirit – The Urbanist, Kilmarnock
• Best Wedding Venue – Enterkine House Hotel, Annbank; Lochside House Hotel, New Cumnock; The Park Hotel, Kilmarnock
• Best Hospitality Employer – The Park Hotel, Kilmarnock
• Best Sports Bar – R&A Sports Bar, Irvine,
• Best Independent Bar of year – Smoking Goat, Ayr; R&A Sports Bar, Irvine; 30 Main, Kilmarnock; The Weston, Kilmarock; Rock Diner, Kilmarnock
• Best Gastro Pub – Duncans Bar & Bistro, Irvine; The Weston, Kilmarnock
Winner will be crowned at a Gala Final in Glasgow on May 5.
Don’t miss the latest Ayrshire headlines –sign up to our free daily newsletter here